Studio Victoria Limited, trading as Studio Victoria (“Studio Victoria”), is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information requested by which you can be identified when using the Website will only be used in accordance with the Policy.
Information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and contact information including your email address.
- Demographic information including location, preferences and interests .
- Information relevant to client enquiries.
- Other information relevant to client enquiries.
- Other information from surveys, questions or offers you have responded to.
How we use this information
We collect information from you to help us understand what you are looking for from our company, and to help us deliver better products and services to you. We may use data for the following:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise our website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be of interest or relevance to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Studio Victoria has implemented technologies and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as appropriate and as new technologies become available.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
- Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
To learn more information about cookies, take a look at All About Cookies.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.studiovictorialimited.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy policies. Always be careful when submitting data to websites, and read the site’s data protection and privacy policies in full.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If there is anything else you would like to know about how information about you might be processed using this site, you can ask us. You can either write to us at: Studio Victoria, 4 Beacon Road, Birmingham B43 7BP, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.